In my 10 years of academic experience in management studies, I had seen students with good flair in academics are flop in sales. It’s not because of their problem, they are not motivated to sell anything from the bookish knowledge that they acquired from the B Schools.
In this course i’m going to teach you how to unfold your sales scenario in a structured and efficient way so that the sales process moves smoothly from the initial stage up to the final stage in a consistent manner.
I will provide you with a series of methods strategies and techniques that you can use immediately to make more sales faster and easier than ever before. I’m gonna break down every step of the selling process and deliver step-by-step strategies and practical methods that you can implement right away and get immediate results.
You will embark on an exciting journey that will transform your ordinary sales job into a successful stable and fulfilling career. Whether you’re new to the sales business or have worked in sales before you’ll find all the motivation and guidance you need to skyrocket your sales and get more customers.
In this course you will learn:
- How to Avoid Sales Rejection?
- Boost your sales with this strategy
- How to sell a product to a customer
- Closing a sale techniques.
- Salesman Quality
- How to make strong recommendations to your prospects and customers.
- Tip to be a better presenter.
- How to prepare for objections.
- Actual techniques to overcome some of the most common and difficult objections.
- When is the best time to close.
- A variety of closes you can use and when to use each one in each situation.
- Plus much much more.
Who is this course is for:
- Sales people in any sector
- MBA and BBA Students
- Any person who wants to sell anything
- Entrepreneurs, Owners, Family Business.
- Management Teachers
- Willingness to learn
- Mobile / Laptop
Why Sales is Important ?
We have many departments in our business. They are accounts, operations, production,purchase and so on. But the sales department is the only department that generates income here and there. How important is it?
Prospecting and Best Techniques
How to Deal with Customer Objection
How to Close a Sales? - Closing Technique
Know your Customer
How to Select and Manage Sales Executives - Top Level Tips
Crack Sales Job Interview
E BOOK ON SALES
- Duration : 10 hour
- Enrolled : 7896
- Re-take Course : 5
- Assessments : Self